illionSo Technologies is a solution hub and we're always looking for problem solvers to join our team. If you think you're good enough to fit in positions/offerings in our organization and want to be the part of our team, just apply for right position! Our representative will contact you ASAP for online interview.
illionSo is looking for Laravel developer who have proven track records and can demonstrate their skills by leading our project with full on confidence.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience with strong knowledge of PHP Laravel web framework.
- Confident on Full-stack development of web applications with Laravel
- Clear understanding of Object-Oriented PHP programming and MVC design pattern.
- Clear understanding and experience of good programming practices along with web application development architecture.
- Self-guided, team player and ability to lead web project with full understanding of client server stack.
Note before sending your CV:
- You should have completed Bachelors level or above.
- You should have past experience of at least 3 web applications development.
- Knowledge of using code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Must be ready for Work from Home(if necessary).
- Starting from NPR. 35,000-55,000
Social Media Representative
Students and recent graduates who are hunting for the best learning opportunity, check out our social media internship position. We at illionSo believe in social presence to boost company's image online. Work time for interns is from 11 AM to 6 PM from Sunday to Thursday. Join today and experience illionSo.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Eagerness to Learn
- Customer focus
- Bachelors Running or above
Damak, Eastern Nepal
Oversee the entire activities of the Sales and Marketing Division in eastern region which includes Illam, Birtamode, Damak, Itahari, Biratnagar, Dharan and Dhankuta etc. Provide leadership expertise in providing efficient and focused sales and marketing strategies so as to achieve the illionSo’s strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Put forward plans to implement customer acquisition strategies in the region.
- Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management in eastern region.
- Ability of prompt response to any other duties by the Chief Executive Officer.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be excellent at designing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve desired results
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills
- Should be able to identify new trends in the market and design sales strategiesand campaigns to respond to them.
- Should be able to design competitive and cost effective strategies
- Must be computer literate and be able to display analytical
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels withinthe company and externally and team skills, working in a matrix environment
- Preferably Masters in any related disipline or bachelors with work experience of 1 year minimum.
Graphics Designer - Part Time
We’re looking for a talented ‘Intern’ Graphic Designer to join our growing IT Company. You’ll be working closely with the existing social media, design and web development teams. You’ll have natural design talent and be ambitious. You’ll be adept with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products and have an eye for detail and design that sets you apart from your peers. You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative, sometimes at home, designing for both offline and online briefs.
- Working with the web development team in designing websites
- Producing promotional material for clients
- Creating new brand collateral for clients, including concept development
- Designing eShots and online adverts
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
- College students with basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferrable.
- Previous experience in an agency environment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of web prototyping tools such as InVision and Figma would be an advantage
Join us and work in different projects
with the team of innopreneurs in Nepal.